Friday, April 23, 2010

Folksy Friday-Toys!

I had a lovely time on Tuesday at my neighbours house-she runs a little sewing group from her home which involves making things to sell for charity or occasionally something for yourself. This week it was just something for yourself, so out came a lovely book with some cute little characters to make. I'm not that well practised in following a pattern for sewing as I plan and design my own, so they are in my own words if you know what I mean? Undeterred, I set to my task whilst drinking some yummy decaf coffee and munching on some scrumptious cakes and biscuits (no figure watching whilst growing a baby!). A few hours later and this was the fruits of my labour!

This led me to wonder what lovely handmade toys could I find on Folksy?
















All of these toys are available from talented designers on Folksy

6 comments:

  1. That's a very cute bunny you made! And I love all your picks, they're great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rabbit you made is ace, really cute! Thanks for putting my owl in your collection, Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice idea to feature sellers who've not made many sales - fab items

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fruit, and your rabbit is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rabbit is so nice and I love the ball

    ReplyDelete