Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cushions!!

I just love making cushions and having them around my home. I love making them to sell too! There's nothing nicer than a cushion to snuggle up to and my little girls love to give them as presents to their friends and getting me to tailor them to their friends interests. This week I made a really pretty pink girly cushion which is now listed in my Folksy shop alongside some other lovely cushions. I just wish I could get a clearer photo of it, or am I just a perfectionist?

I love my beautiful cowboy cushions too that I listed a while back-it seems that people don't buy for their little boys bedrooms though,which is such a shame! My little boy is going to have just as many home made lovelies as my little girls have-I have all the robot fabric slowly building up for quilts, bunting and of course CUSHIONS!


This snuggly little selection adorn some of the rooms in my house and I still have lots on my 'to do' list to work through!







1 comment:

  1. Some lovely cushions there.

    I must buy some new covers as we had 5 cushions I didn't really like left very kindly by MIL when we bought 1st house, nothing special cream fabric. But would love some pretties for house and friends.

    Christals Creations.

    ReplyDelete